Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Put a Ring On It.


Sad news for all the single ladies (all the single ladies): Mr. Mike Tyson is off the market. He married the third in a continuing series of brides (Robin Givens, some other broad, and this woman) this week.

Really? A third person is willing to marry Mike Tyson? I don't know - perhaps he's a nice guy. A nice guy with a history of violence inside and outside of the ring and a rape conviction who has a penchant for threatening to eat other people's children. I mean, who hasn't been there, right? If I had a dime for all the kids I've threatened to consume... but that's another story for another day. I know there's this movie out, Tyson, that's supposed to make us feel bad for him for being some dumbass kid who was abused and manipulated, but you know - not so much.

On another note, now that they're doing the Saved by the Bell reunion, where is the one for Head of the Class? I miss Jawaharlal.

1 comment: