Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sick as a Dog.

I am not a "dog person." And after viewing this repulsive Stanley Steemer commercial, I'm even less of one:
Is this like, common practice among dogs? Like they're not stinky enough already, randomly pooping on the sidewalk and breathing their dog breath all up in your zone, now they'll go ahead and drag their stank butts across your carpet?!

I don't know what this lady did to that dog, but that dog clearly HATES HER GUTS. And it has succeeded in making me totally nauseated.

Who taught this dog how to drag his ass around like that, anyway? I'm going to assume it's that kid, and that this was the result of months of concentrated training efforts. Again, I don't know what this lady did to that kid, but THAT KID HATES HER GUTS.

It's probably safe to assume that the other woman there who was innocently enjoying a cup of tea before being confronted by this horrifying spectacle is thinking, "I can't believe these two hate Mindy even more than I do."

3 comments:

  1. It's normal, it could be a sign that the dog has worms or that it needs its anal glands 'expressed'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think it was possible, but now I'm even more grossed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it swallowed some x-mas ribbon. In that case just yank it out.

    ReplyDelete