Monday, April 6, 2009

Superfood.


If (and when) left to my own devices, my diet consists mostly of saltines, mayo and/or peanut butter, chocolate covered espresso beans and the occasional pint of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. If I have to go so far as to construct some sort of a meal, forget it. I don't know what goes with what and I'm not trying to dirty any dishes.

So when I heard about these "superfoods" my initial plan was to eat them and only them. Then I'd be getting maximum nutrients with minimal effort, right? Except the "superfood" list I came up with consisted only of kale, berries of any kind, quinoa, probiotics and seaweed. I'm not really into any of these items. Next.

Why can't superfood consist of butter, Cocoa Puffs, and those toasted coconut-covered marshmallows they sell around Passover? Have you had the latter? Because they are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment