Friday, March 13, 2009

Drakkar-No.


Attention, dudes: it's not hot when I'm half a block away from you and can taste your cologne. As Aminat from this cycle of "ANTM" says, it's what might be deemed "questionable behavior."

If I can smell you before I see you, there's an issue. No matter what you're actually wearing, your odor conjures up images of you clad in Zubaz, smothered in Dippity-Do and sporting a Sinbad tour t-shirt. If that's the profile you're looking to project, then bravo. If not, do us all a favor and ditch the Hai Karate for good.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my pet peeves. I think cologne and perfume are nasty in general. But if you're going to insist on wearing artificial stink, I shouldn't be able to smell it unless my nose is pressed against your neck. If I can smell it from a foot or two away, you're wearing too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.getoffourisland.com explains this rather well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to like patchouli until i had to suffer through an elevator full of it at 8:00am EVERY DAY. Why do so many people insist that perfume and scented oils will cover up a lack of good hygiene? TRUST ME...it does not work!
    Also, people who try to cover up their cigarette smell with perfume. PLEASE...now you smell like cigarettes AND stinky perfume! They often leave the wonderful combo scent in the elevator, this way when i walk off of the elevator i now smell like cigarettes and cheap perfume too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to piggy back on your cigarettes-and-perfume comment: What's up with spraying flowery/fruity room spray in the bathroom after you've done your doody? This happens in my office ALL THE TIME. And it makes me gag. Now it just smells like doody and flowers! Gross.

    ReplyDelete